GENUINE ’60S JAZZMASTER STYLE
For guitarists who must have original-era Jazzmaster sound, look and feel, the Classic Series '60s Jazzmaster Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during the 1960s, when guitarists from coast to coast used it to ride waves of reverb-drenched surf and instrumental music. With authentic features including a nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic Surf Green and dual American Vintage Jazzmaster pickups, everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own, from surf to psychedelia and more.
- Surf Green nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece