The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-'60s Fender silver panel style will love the '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era's amps. Small, light and moderately powered, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. The '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silver panel tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- Output Power / Output: 22 Watts
- Controls: Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Amp Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier Tube: 5AR4
- Speaker: One - 12" Celestion® G12V-70 (V-Type)
- Unique Features: Modified Deluxe Reverb all-tube circuitry, shared reverb and tremolo on both channels, “Vintage” channel for traditional silver panel operation, modified “Custom” channel with tweed-era Bassman® tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, handwired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher® transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style silver panel aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth, includes fitted cover and 2-button footswitch.
- Weight: 49.10lbs