Ernie Ball Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings are made from 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped brass plated steel core wire. These acoustic guitar strings provide a crisp, ringing sound with pleasing overtones.
Gauges: .011, .015, .022w, .030, .042, .052
EJ60+ utilizes D'Addario's revolutionary "half gauge" plain steels for a more customized tension/feel for light gauge players. Loopend construction for universal fit.
- "Plus" gauge plain steels for customized tension/feel
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Nickelplated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0095, .011, .013, Nickel Wound .020, Plain Steel .0095
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh