ORIGINAL-ERA PRECISION STYLE
For bassists who prize original-era Precision Bass sound and style, the Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer is a must-have instrument. Throughout the 1950s, the Precision Bass was the only Fender bass, and this model gives you the design from later that decade that has been the world's most recognized electric bass guitar form ever since. Delivering powerful punch and great value, this is a great evocation of a profoundly influential instrument, with authentic touches including a gold anodized pickguard, reverse tuners, and a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- One-piece maple neck/fingerboard with “C” profile, 7.25” radius and 20 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style split-single-coil pickup
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- Vintage-style four-saddle bridge
- Reverse open-gear tuners